Volunteer Application Process
We value all of our volunteers and the work they do to help Jupiter Christian School. For the safety of all students, we require potential volunteers who will work at any campus receive a background check by the Department of Public Safety (DPS), which is done through our online application. Please review below before you click links to apply.
CLICK HERE for online Raptor application
CLICK HERE to complete fingerprints/background check
How to apply to volunteer
Please remember to complete a new application for every school year. Your application must be filled out at least 72 hours or more before volunteering or you will not be able to volunteer. To apply:
- Get a valid photo ID and make a digital copy
- Read Application tips and Name guidelines
- Complete the online application. Be sure to upload a copy of your valid driver’s license or other government-issued identification (see below for accepted forms of identification). This allows your application to be processed.
- The system will complete a criminal background check. This check will happen only after the system has received a valid photo ID, the application has been submitted and the volunteer's name has been entered into the Raptor Visitor Management System.
- You will receive two emails:
- one when your application has been received
- one within 72 hours notifying you if your application has been approved or denied. If you do not get the second email, call or email JCS.
If you did not apply to volunteer the year before or are a new volunteer, you must sign in at campus and provide them with an official government photo ID at the front office and have your picture taken. You may do this on the day you plan to volunteer.
- enter your full legal name as it appears on an ID
- do not use all caps when completing your application (case sensitive)
- fully fill out the application with complete records and information
Accepted forms of identification
- A valid, current driver license issued by any state or US territory.
- A valid, current identification card issued by the state of Florida with photo.
- A valid, current passport issued by the United States.
- A valid, current military ID card.
- A valid, current Resident Alien Card issued by the United States government.
- A valid, current Alien Registration Card (Visa, Permanent Resident, Employment Authorization Card) issued by the United States Government.
- Any other official photo identification card, which includes the person’s full name and date of birth, issued by another country.