JCS 2020 Community Pledge
I pledge to do my part to keep our community in good health as I return to the Jupiter Christian School campus.
I understand I have a role in the fight against COVID-19 and commit to responsible actions and to being an accountable member of the Eagle community.
I pledge to uphold the Jupiter Christian Code of Conduct every day by demonstrating personal integrity, respecting others, and supporting my institution and hometown by:
- Following public health guidelines in place to help protect myself and others.
- Protecting myself and others by using facial coverings in high-traffic areas of campus or situations where physical distancing isn’t possible to prevent and/or reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Practice personal hygiene by keeping my hands clean and sanitized while on campus.
- Adhering to capacity limits in social situations to prevent high-spread scenarios.
- Modifying my actions and encouraging others to do the same as guidelines and recommendations adapt over time.
By taking the pledge to keep Jupiter Christian School in good health, I accept responsibility for myself and my actions and will do my best to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
By submitting my name and affiliation below, I agree to adhere to the JCS 2020 Community Pledge: