2019 ESE CHRISTMAS CLASSIC
CLAY SHOOT TEAM REGISTRATION
Saturday, December 7, 2019
Registration Opens w/ Breakfast at 7:30am
Quail Creek Plantation
12399 Northeast 224th Street, Okeechobee, FL 34972
Fun for the whole family!
* Live and Silent Auctions * Kids Chinese Auction * Bungee Trampoline * Obstacle Course * 5-Stand for Novice Shooters * BB Gun Range for Kids * Kid's Crafts * Nielsens Italian Ice * and RSVP for BBQ Lunch with Complementary
Transportation Available this year! Chartered Buses depart @ 8am & 9:30 am from JCS. Both buses leave event at 3pm.
Platinum Team $1,700
Gold Team $750
2 teams of 4 Shooters w/ 8 Performance Shirts & Hats,
2 VIP Golf Carts stocked w/ Cold Beverages & Snacks,
VIP Registration Line,
8 Lunches w/ Reserved Seating, Ceremony Recognition, Special recognition inserted in shooter bag,
Shooting Station Sign on both Courses
1 team of 4 Shooters w/ 4 Performance Shirts
1 Golf Cart, 4 Lunches,
Shooting Station Sign, Recognition inserted in shooter bag
Silver Team $500
1 Team of 4 Shooters, Golf Cart, 4 Lunches
(Performance Shirts NOT Included)
Only Lunch Included
Golf Cart Rental
Station Sign Sponsor
Lunch $15 for adults & $5 for kids
Individual Performance Shirt
- Ammunition is not included in the team registration price. Ammunition can be purchased at the Quail Creek Pro Shop
- Eye/ear protection is required to participate in the clays shoot event
- Shotgun rental is available at Quail Creek. Call (863)763-2529 to reserve prior to event.
- For additional Inquiries, please contact Kim Nereau at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please select the Team Level you'd like to register, and add as much information about each shooter as possible. You can put "TBA" if you do not know all of your teammates.
Performance Shirts for Platinum Team Members
Performance Shirts for Gold Team Members
If you do not know the shirt size of your teammates, please click "TBA"
Would you like to rent a golf cart for $100? (primarily for individual shooters)
Transportation for Spectators and Volunteers (8:30am and 9:30am departures)
Transportation is only for spectators and volunteers. NO WEAPONS are permitted by state law to be on the bus. All participants must transport their weapons in their own vehicle.