- Is the school accredited?
- What is the average class size?
- Are teachers certified?
- Is there a dress code?
- Does JCS allow Home Education students to participate in sports or enroll in classes?
- Does the school have opportunities for parent involvement?
- What sports are offered?
- Does the school provide accommodations for students with learning disabilities?
- Does JCS provide transportation?
Jupiter Christian School welcomes the home education community to enroll part time at JCS. By taking two academic courses, Home Education students will be able to participate in our athletic programs as well as take part in the majority of our extracurricular offerings. Contact our Admissions Office at (561) 354-1929 for more information.
Currently, JCS provides transportation service to and from Royal Palm Beach and Palm Beach Lakes area. This service is provided for a fee of $1500 annually. The Royal Palm Beach campus of Christ Fellowship located at 9905 Southern Boulevard will be our drop off and pick up location with a second stop at the Wendy’s on Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. This service was put in place following a school closing in Wellington and will continue to be offered as long as a minimum of 7 passengers exist.