Summer camps at Jupiter Christian School feature a variety of day, sports, enrichment, and specialty camps taught by some of the areas top instructors.
- CAMP EAGLE day camp - West Campus (Rising 1st graders - 6th grade) June 17-July 26
- CAMP JUNIOR EAGLE day camp- East Campus (PK2-1st Grade) June 10-July 26
- WEST CAMPUS SPORTS CAMPS - Jr. Eagles Football Mini Camp (June 3-6), Cheer Camp (June 3-6), Creator's Game Lacrosse Camp (June 10-12) - to register for Lacrosse Camp please contact Justin Moe, Basketball Camp (June 17-21 & July 15-19)
- WEST CAMPUS SPECIALTY CAMPS - Discovering Jupiter Through Art Camp (June 10-14), STEM Camp (June 10-14 & June 17-21), Photography Camp (June 17-20), Literature Camp (June 24-28 & July 8-12)
- EAST CAMPUS ENRICHMENT CAMPS - American Girl Camp (June 10-14), Sun, Sand and a Book in my Hand Camp (June 17-21), Math Madness Camp (July 15-19), Cheer Camp (July 15-19), Slime Squad Camp (July 22-26)
Camp descriptions and more information is available on our Summer Camp Webpage.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! For questions about summer camp programming, contact Ben Hoffman.